Setup is almost complete.
We will be providing the following services:
- First Aid – All our members and First Aid / AED / CPR certified. We will have a full blown medical tent available along with 7 member EMT’s that are on staff throughout the event.
- Missing Persons – Whether it is a missing child or a missing adult, all DART members have been trained on grid search techniques to find that missing (or hiding) person.
- Lost Child Wristbands – A team of members will welcome you at the gate. If you are accompanying a minor, they will ask you if you want to give your child an emergency bracelet with your name and phone number on it. When they come to the tent, we can then make a call to re-unite the group.
- Bike Team – Throughout periods of high attendance, we will have our bike team circulating the park for optimal response time to emergencies.
- Community Education – One side of the CVD ‘DART campus’ is dedicated to community education including, disaster preparedness, emergency communications (Nixel, VCAlert and Nextdoor), and various aspects of the Thousand Oaks DART team. Come by and get a dart carabiner.
- Demonstrations – On demand demonstrations of various life saving techniques such as CPR, AED use.